🐾 Maybe the reason I love animals so much, is because the only time they have broken my heart is when theirs has stopped beating.

Thursday 7 January 2021

A new start!

 

An early-morning scene from our patio.

It’s a year later and here I am... I was reminded by an Instagram friend that my last post here was a year ago and inspired me to reconnect with all my readers. Hope you are all still around. I know life throws us curve balls and that things change, but we ‘arise from the ashes’ (a good thing, right?) and if we’re lucky, continue on our merry way.

Since moving to the coast (KwaZulu Natal) in December 2017, my muse (whom I thought had stayed behind in Gauteng) has been coming round more and more and I’m glad to say, I think she’s here to stay.

So here’s wishing each and everyone a grand and happy new year and, as I said previously, may the tears you cried last year, water the seeds you plant in 2021. 

xxx


2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back, Maree, I always enjoy reading about life, especially nature, in different parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I replied to this...? Not...? Anyway, I'm also enjoying learning about the different animals, plants and insects down here at the coast John, and I absolutely LOVE the warm winters!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...